Fire Fighting and Rescue Vehicles
Vehicles manufactured by S.K. Rosenbauer are conceptualised to suit each individual customers' needs, and therefore careful consideration is given to ensure that the correct chassis as well as fire fighting system is used.
The company produces a wide range of customised vehicles which include but is not limited to the following types:
• Chemical and Industrial Trucks
• Multi-Media Trucks
• High Rise Aerial Fire Fighting & Rescue
• Airport Crash Fire Rescue Vehicles
• Emergency and Rescue Tenders
• Command and Controls Units
• Hazmat Control and Containment Trucks
• Water & Water/Foam Tenders and Tankers
• Light Pumping Trucks
• Light Rescue Vehicles
• Trailer mounted fire pumps
• Trailer mounted lighting units
By incorporating European or Japanese chassis into designs, we are able to ensure the best value for money according to the customers' area of operation, and expected length of use for the final vehicle.
The Sales Department advises customers and makes proposals in response to what is actually needed and asked for, which may broaden the customers scope to enable them to see from "out of the box" towards something newer or more suitable than standard equipment.
With a wide variety of available fire fighting systems, features and equipment which can be provided on a new vehicle, all of which have an impact on its cost, we ensure that the most suitable system is applied, and similarly equipment is proposed in accordance with specifications and customer demands.